Accessibility and Inclusive Learning Weekly drop-ins 2019
General queries about applying for DSA (Disable Students’ Allowance), support, reasonable adjustments and exam arrangements.
|Monday||10 - 12||G3, Tremough Annexe|
|Tuesday||1:30 - 3:30||G3, Tremough Annexe|
|Wednesday||1:30 - 3:30||G3, Tremough Annexe|
|Thursday||1:30 - 3:30||G3, Tremough Annexe|
|Friday||10 - 12||G3, Tremough Annexe|
|Monday||10 - 12||Hub 4|
|Wednesday||10 - 12||Hub 4|
Inclusive Learning drop-ins
General queries about screen and support of SpLDs (Specific Learning Differences) such as dyslexia, dyspraxia and ADHD.
|Tuesday||2 - 3||G1, Tremough Annexe|
|Wednesday||10 - 11||G1, Tremough Annexe|
We also offer bookable 1:1 sessions for:
- SpLD/dyslexia screening and advice
- Using free apps for study
To book, email email@example.com or ask at the Compass
There is plenty of help available:
If you don't get support through the DSA (Disabled Students' Allowances):
- Check out our list of free and cheap tools and apps.
- Come to Info-Perch: drop-in sessions run by ASK and Library.
- Book a study skills session with ASK: Academic Skills.
- The EAP (English for Academic Purposes) team in Languages run subject-specific English courses for students with English as a second language.
- Check out the study skills resources at the Study Hub.
- See the What's On calendar for a weekly list of all workshops, meetings and drop-ins.