Making learning accessible and inclusive for all students
Please click on the images for guidance on best practice in different academic settings.
General guidance on Inclusivity at University
- A lens on Inclusivity from Falmouth University's Educational Technology team.
- Inclusive learning and teaching handbook from the University of Sheffield.
- Plymouth University's Inclusivity, including this Quick advice sheet.
- The JISC guide to Supporting an inclusive learner experience in higher education (focusing on technological aspects).
- Case studies (collated by the University of Nottingham) on Inclusivity in Practice.
- Inclusive Learning pages from the University of Edinburgh.
Images on this site are courtesy of Pixabay