Making learning accessible and inclusive for all students
Please click on the images for guidance on best practice in different academic settings and check out the general guidance at the bottom of the page.
General guidance on Inclusivity at University
- Kent Inclusive Practices - information and guidance on every aspect of inclusive learning and teaching.
- Plymouth University's Inclusivity, including this Quick advice sheet.
- Accessibility training videos from Microsoft covering Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A lens on Inclusivity from Falmouth University's Educational Technology team.
- Inclusive learning and teaching handbook from the University of Sheffield.
- The JISC guide to Supporting an inclusive learner experience in higher education (focusing on technological aspects).
Images on this site are courtesy of Pixabay