Making learning accessible and inclusive for all students
Please click on the images for guidance on best practice in different academic settings.
You can also take our inclusive learning survey here.
General guidance on Inclusivity at University
- A lens on Inclusivity from Falmouth University's Educational Technology team.
- Inclusive learning and teaching handbook from the University of Sheffield.
- Plymouth University's Inclusivity, including this Quick advice sheet.
- The JISC guide to Supporting an inclusive learner experience in higher education (focusing on technological aspects).
- Case studies (collated by the University of Nottingham) on Inclusivity in Practice.
- Inclusive Learning pages from the University of Edinburgh.
Images on this site are courtesy of Pixabay