Free support for all students
If you don't get support through the DSA (Disabled Students' Allowances), there is plenty of help available:
- Book on to a 30-minute Study Hub session at for study skills advice.
- The EAP team in Languages run subject-specific English courses for students with English as a second language.
- Check out our list of free and cheap tools and apps.
- Come along to one of our Accessibility and Dyslexia Skills drop-in sessions.
- Come to Info-Perch: drop-in sessions run by ASK and Library.
- Book a study skills session with ASK: Academic Skills.
- See the What's On calendar for a weekly list of all workshops, meetings and drop-ins.
Images on this site are courtesy of Pixabay