Free support for all students
If you don't get support through the DSA (Disabled Students' Allowances), there is plenty of help available:
- Book on to a 30-minute 'Focus-On' session at for study skills advice.
- Sign up to ASK's subscription service and receive a daily email full of study skills advice for seven days.
- Check out our list of free and cheap tools and apps.
- Come along to one of our Accessibility and Dyslexia Skills drop-in sessions.
- Come to Info-Perch: drop-in sessions run by ASK and Library.
- Book a study skills session with ASK: Academic Skills.
Images on this site are courtesy of Pixabay