At Falmouth Exeter Plus, we are committed to providing high-quality, professional support for our students. We employ well-trained, motivated and appropriately-qualified staff. If students wish to change their support worker for whatever reason, we are happy to arrange this.
We promise to deal with any complaints about our service in a professional and non-confrontational manner. Complaints are seen as important feedback which helps us improve. Please see below for the different stages of our complaints process.
1. If you have a complaint about one of our support workers, please first try to resolve it informally by talking to them.
2. If you do not feel comfortable doing this, you can contact us by email, phone, text or letter:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone or text: 01326 253 629
- address: Accessibility and Inclusive Learning, The Annexe, Tremough Campus, Penryn, Cornwall TR10 9FE
Please provide your name, contact details and a description of the complaint. We will respond to you within two working days to let you know we have received your complaint. We will then investigate this and reply to you within a further seven working days. In our reply, we will give you details of our investigation, what action(s) we are taking in response and the reasons why. (If we are not able to fully investigate within this timescale due to the complexity of the complaint or staff being unavailable, we will explain why and provide you with a new timescale.)
3. If you are not happy with our response, please contact the Accessibility Service Manager who will investigate the matter and reply to you within seven working days.
- email: email@example.com
- phone or text: 01326 259 340
- address: Accessibility Service Manager, The Annexe, Tremough Campus, Penryn, Cornwall TR10 9FE
4. If you are not satisfied with our response, you can appeal to the Disabled Students’ Allowances Quality Assurance Group (DSA-QAG). You can find details of how to do this by going to: https://dsa-qag.org.uk/students/complaints