You learn best through physical experience, movement and doing. Try some of the ideas below:
- Move around while learning.
- Have a large whiteboard in your room for planning and organisation.
- Chew gum or squeeze Blutak to help to concentrate.
- Learn by doing: make models, work through examples, do practical activities.
- Role play scenarios.
- If stuck, do some unrelated physical activity and let your subconscious mind work on the problem.
- Organise writing using key words on pieces of paper or Post-It notes.
- Think outside the box - look at these dancers (maths) or these ones (science) for inspiration!